“Nostalgic diner, great service with awesome prices!”
Review of Shuffletown Grill

Shuffletown Grill
Ranked #416 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I have lived near the Mount Holly area for years and just recently discovered this place. The has a great retro feel, and the reason why is it was an original Shuffletown restaurant. They've got old pictures and videos playing of the old shuffletown before the Charlotte annexation, and it's just a quaint and cute place. The service was friendly, attentive and fun. The food was really great. I'd definitely recommend the country fried steak, and with huge breakfast platters costing about $6 a piece, it'd be hard to beat. We'll definitely be back soon!

1  Thank jrobba

Reviewed March 13, 2014

If you are tired of all the chain restaurants and like a family/local run restaurant; a place where employees will remember or know you this is it. I have not had lunch here before but I have had breakfast a few times. It is always good, filling, and the price is great.

To me at least there is something special about a local family run restaurant. The big boy chain places get boring sometimes and I like to support good local places. This is a small diner setting. The waitresses are always personable and attentive.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family ate here and were full. Couldn't finish the food. Bill was around what I'd pay at McDonalds or less for way better food. Only open for breakfast and lunch and closed Sunday. Regina is our preferred server. Only complaint is not open for dinner and its usually paked and not enough parking. One popular place.

Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food and service, in the perfect small diner setting. Home town cooking doesn't get any better than this!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I visit several times a month for breakfast. Its a great hometown restaurant. The waitresses are always friendly and attentive. You cant miss with a meal here.