“Great Value”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Mineral Springs
Neighborhood: Mineral Springs
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The service was great-- very friendly and accommodating staff. Food was very tasty and there were loads of options for the breakfast buffet. I could have eaten them out of biscuits and sausage gravy! Breakfast was extremely inexpensive-- we definitely ate our money's worth and then some!

There are newer reviews for Shoney's

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The only complaint we had was the coffee was to strong

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I went to Shoney's on a 7/2/12. It was about 100 degrees outside. We noted that it was quite hot inside and meantioned it to out waitress. The waitress told us that the staff had brought this to to managers attention but nothing had been done about it. I asked to speak to the manager who basically said that there was nothing that he could do because it was so hot outside. This was not the answer I was expecting to hear. It's the South; so yeah its going to be hot outside. Perhaps they need to invest in a better air condition system. They lost a lot of business from my family because we are not accustom to getting and sweating....

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Nothing good, nothing bad. Was craving hot fudge cake and they had it!

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

My bf loves this place, we visit before every location! He loves the morning buffet. I myself do not eat pork so that limits my meal but over all the food is hot and ready when your ready to eat!