“Pleasantly surprised”

Cuisines: American
Holladay, Utah
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Don't let the strip mall scare you away, it's bigger inside Than it looks. There are several choices of beer, 20 or so flavors for your wings or strips, I tried wings and strips Im partial to boneless style and enjoyed the mild and garlic flavors very much, bluecheese dip was a great compliment as always.
Wife liked her grilled chicken sandwich, kids liked their food. There were a couple arcade games and a jukebox to keep them busy. The restaurant stayed full we walked right in no wait, family friendly, enough tables turning over to keep up with the traffic, server and staff were very friendly and interactive. I'll give this an average in the families and children just because mine are 8, 12, and 14, could be a bit much for really young kids, great for older end though. This was an in and out meal not a long drawn out ordeal. I recommend DD to anyone who loves wings and the like. Thumbs up!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sketrs

Jacksonville, Florida
“Wings!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hottest boneless wings in town. My family loves this place. Don't let the biker bar look fool you. Great food, music of your choosing, friendly servers.. Go!

1 Thank ilove1angel
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food, OK service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife we go all the time to this place for the food and their wings are pretty tasty; I like Caribbean on the grill she likes hot honey BBQ & lemon pepper, you have over 20 diff flavors to choose from. Their chilli cheese fries and broccoli cheese balla appetizers definitely a must!
The service is OK, friendly but not the faster.
Overall good food reasonable price and good atmosphere to have a good time!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“GREAT Wings”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I went here a few days ago for the first time. It was GREAT! They have awesome fried pickle spears and all of the wings we tried were excellent! We have lived here for over 6 years and didn't know this place existed until someone recommended it to us. It is really, really good and will be one of our new favorite places to go. It's the kind of place you can take the kids, or go have a beer with friends and watch the game.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank anniebodyinNC
Munich, Germany
“Great Wing Selection but Slow Service”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

You come to this dive (and I do mean dive) for wings. They have a very unique offering of wing flavors, some that you won't find anywhere else. Wings are large and perfectly cooked, crispy. They even offer a few unique dipping sauces.

The food presentation was better than expected. Service was very slow but also very friendly and helpful so as long as you're not in a rush, you'll enjoy the trip, once you get in the door.

I didn't care for the fried mushrooms or the garlic flavored wings, as the garlic options use large chunks of garlic sprinkled on top rather than a garlic powder dusting that's baked in. I wouldn't designate their wings as being the best I've ever had, but I'm quite sure you won't be disappointed either.

• Visited April 2012