“Nice place”

Cheddar's
Ranked #184 of 2,351 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mineral Springs
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice place”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

First time at restaurant. Nice and offers a variety of food along the lines of Fridays. I would say better quality food than Fridays and more chill

Visited July 2013

Forest City, North Carolina
“Pretty good meal!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Ate there this week with a business aquaintance. Good location. Was seated promptly. Service was a little slower and not as attentive as should have been. Food was delivered very warm and very tasty. Nice atmosphere but is a bit darker than I like. Might return, but not sure due to could have used better service.

• Visited June 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Typical Brass and Fern restaurant”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We eat here for lunch every month following our staff meeting. The wait staff is always friendly and I usually get a salad for lunch and my work mates the chciken strips. They have a new BBQ Chicken salad that's pretty good. Worth trying out, just nothing special.

Visited June 2013
Mount Holly, North Carolina
“Well Worth Any Wait!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I ate here on a Sunday afternoon and it was crowded but only a 20 minute wait. I had the broiled Catfish and my wife had a full rack of ribs and we shared. For sides I had brocolli and green beans. The food was very good and the service matched the food quality. It also very reasonable. We will return!

• Visited June 2013
Grand Rapids
“Great food, friendly service, but service very slow”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

6 of us ate here for lunch. The hotel recommended it. The parking lot was full of cars. It took 20 minutes before we were seated.

Once seated it took 15 minutes for anyone to come to the table, The server was very friendly and nice, but it took forever to get the drinks and the food. We never complained and the server was always friendly. It just took forever.

The food was very good and we enjoyed the meal once it came.

Be careful if you have a short lunch break. Maybe it was just an off day. I will give it another try.

• Visited May 2013