“Wow! As expected...”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Cross street: Fairview Road
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went there in Charlotte to enjoy an evening of fine dining with my brother, his wife, and my wife. We had been to the Del Frisco's in NYC. I would say that restaurants built very similar (the view was not nearly as nice in Charlotte though) and the food tasted about the same. As for this restaurant, the food was great and the service was even better. It is a bit pricey; however, it is worth every penny! The bone-in filet (supposedly a special but usually available) is probably the best steak I have ever eaten in my life. I will eat here everytime I am in Charlotte.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was there for a school some one said this was a great place , there was four of us and we seat at the bar , its was great and all was fine with the meals , the waiters were outstanding,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had the prime ribeye and it was to die for! Staff was very attentive to our needs and decor was top notch. Can't wait to return for the best meal in Charlotte.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife, son, his girlfriend and I dined at Del Frisco's Charlotte location last Saturday evening. It was simply an outstanding experience! My wife and I had the Pairings dinner with eight ounce filet and seafood. My filet was done just right, and the crab cake was all crab, with no breading. The wine list was excellent, with our choice of a King Estate Oregon pinot noir going very nicely with our steaks. And, there was a very nice desert selection (including a chocolate sundae made special for my wife). Aah...strawberries romanoff...

Matthew waited on us and did a great job!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This restaurant is our family favorite of fine dining in Charlotte. The decor is amazing upstairs and down. The wine cellar is the best room to dine if you're party is big enough. The fried oysters and ahi appetizer are must haves. Do not skip them!! The porterhouse is the way to go if youre hungry. If not, the 8 oz filet is perfect. Just don't forget the mac and cheese side. I thank Rick and everyone at Del's for being so good to us every time we dine at their restaurant. We have reservations next friday and can't wait!