“Del Fabulous”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Cross street: Fairview Road
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Perfect food, perfect atmosphere, and perfect waiter! The filet melted in my mouth, and the sides were large enough to share. The crab cakes were wonderful and we all agreed that it was a true dining experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was fantastic! The service was really good. Of course it was expensive but you should expect that going in. I had the ribeye and it was probably in the top 3 of steaks I have ever had. I would have loved to try the "Long Bone" because it is wagyu beef. However the only choice is a 33 oz. steak. And it was $90. Not bad for that much wagyu, but it would easily feed two people. The only downside is the noise level. There is a very large and boisterous bar. The noise from the bar permeates the entire restaurant. My wife and I arrived early and it was much quieter. The meal takes a long time which is good but by the time we left, the bar was in full swing. So if you don't mind the noise or the prices, have at it. The food is definitely worth it!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was here with a large group on business, we were all seated in the Wine Cellar, which I must say was pretty cool. The wait staff was prompt and managed our large group very well, all food arrived hot which can be a problem with groups over 20 people. I had the Salmon which was cooked perfectly to many times a Steak House over cooks fish this was served properly cooked and not dried out. The folks at my table all enjoyed there filets and remarked at how tender and tasty they all were, salads were fresh, and the wine list is extensive. A little noisy though, I would guess due to the full house and the high ceilings. Good place for date night, if you don't a little noise, don't go there thinking quiet and cozy or a good place to entertain clients.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining here with the girls and what a time it was! The atmosphere was nice and cozy, but busy at the same time. The food was just splendid, as well it should be for the price. I started out with the turtle soup, which was pretty good, but I think the salad would have been better. The filet mignon was the real deal, unlike Ruth Chris(sorry)....it was tender and flavorful. I really like this place, but I'll limit my visits to restaurant week or half-off coupons:-)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The food was good but the atmosphere was very noisy. We could hardly talk to each other. The timing was way off on service. We got our salads before we got the wine that we ordered. This is uncalled for. After all is said and done the waiter tried to overcharge us thirty dollars on our bill. This totally does not set well with us as he knows what we ordered and how much it cost. Just be aware, not for special occasions.

Been to Del Frisco's Double Eagle? Share your experiences!