“Rehearsal Dinner in Style”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 2,376 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Cross street: Fairview Road
Boston, Mass
“Rehearsal Dinner in Style”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The rehearsal dinner for my daughter was booked at Del Frisco's. They put us in a private room in the wine cellar, with a nice view of the restaurants wines, and sometimes of the wait staff searching for that just right vintage! The room itself was nicely appointed and comfortable. The wine of course was excellent. Appetizer of shrimp cocktail was a great start prior to a perfectly cooked rib-eye with just the right amount of marbling. The meal was great, and the acoustics, at least in that room, were perfect for talking with our friends and new family! Wait staff was pleasant and on top of every need while being unobtrusive. This was a great choice for the rehearsal evening.

Visited May 2013

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The service was great, the food was great, the atmosphere was great. Everything was GREAT. I went in April and haven't reviewed it yet, but just PERFECTION!

• Visited April 2013
Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
“Perfect Dining Experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Can't say enough great things about our recent dinner at Del Friscos. Easy parking, beautiful entranceway. Our hostess set the mood for the night, she actually had taken the reservation, and knew right away where by boyfriend was from by his area code, and chatted and charmed us all the way to our table. The atmosphere is lovely, comfortable, and although busy on a Saturday night a great vibe for a romantic dinner! Our server, April, was excellent, chatted with us before even talking menus, and from there on in, she just knew what to suggest. Her picks for wine and then good choices for food were exactly what we wanted. The steaks were perfect, the sides delicious. I've been in the food and bev industry my whole life, currently managing a large property in the Caribbean, so therefore a bit of a picky diner. There was nothing I would have changed about our dining experience. Highly recommend , and can't wait to go back someday!

• Visited May 2013
Oceanside, California
“A must! One of the best steakhouses I've been to.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our bone-in fillet was fantastic, and our server/service was outstanding. I've been to Del Friscos in a few different states now and it is always consistently excellent! I wish they would build one in Southern California.

• Visited February 2013
Georgetown, Grand Cayman
“Worth the money”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Easy to find. Plenty of parking. Hostess extremely friendly when we walked in the door. Our waitress, April, entertained and Took very good care of us all evening. I am sort of a steak snob. However the food was incredible. Steak melted in my mouth. The sides were just as good. I highly recommend taking advantage of this dining experience.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Delphinus65

Been to Del Frisco's Double Eagle? Share your experiences!