“Very good food”

Neighborhood: Mineral Springs
Ringgold, Georgia
“Very good food”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Very good BBQ. Had the pork plate with fries and side salad. Everything tasted great. Place was clean. Even had two police officers eating there. They would know where the good food is!

Greenville, South Carolina
“Never thought to try this place, but so glad we did!”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

So my boyfriend and I were looking to use one of the coupons in our Entertainment Book since they expire in November, and we came across Shane's Rib Shack. I needed to stop by Northlake Mall anyway, so we decided to try it out because of the location. I AM soooo glad that we did!
First of all, the service was great...and this is pretty much a "do-it-yourself kind of place." We walked in and ordered at the counter...and took a seat. I had a pulled pork sandwich and my boyfriend ordered the plate with baked beans and fries. The food came out in a timely fashion and was SUPERB. Several staff members, and the manager himself, made a point of checking up on us.
We will definitely be back! Fantastic bbq place and very reasonable prices.

• Visited September 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I love this place! They have AWESOME food and nice service. They also have some sort of rewards club where if you go regularly, you rack up points or something and they send you codes for free/discounted food. Awesome decor, too!

• Visited October 2010