“Wed Night Line Dancing Lessons A MUST!”
Review of Coyote Joe's

Coyote Joe's
Ranked #850 of 2,389 Restaurants in Charlotte
“Wed Night Line Dancing Lessons A MUST!”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

My birthday here will definitely go down as one of the most memorable! I had so much fun! So did everyone in my party! I hope to come back with my husband in tow one day soon for a date night!
Found this place by searching the internet. Started asking around and found that this place is a 'hot spot' for local Charlotteans and came highly reccomended.
My goal was to take the line dancing lessons -something I never did before but always wanted to do. They are 7-9p, but I must say, we had so much fun here we ended up staying most of the night!

Ladies get in free, also line dancing lessons are free on Wed. WHAT A VALUE. The dance instructor went over two seperate FULL dances, one you danced alone, one you danced as a couple. Every one was VERY NICE and VERY FRIENDLY. Felt like family. One patron chastised me for keeping my purse on my arm- she was like "girl you can sit your purse down aint nobody goin to take it." The couples dancing was a great ice breaker-as there is a part where you must switch partners. The instructor was great, went at the right pace and reviewed periodically so that all types of learners could get in on the fun. You get a chance to practice each dance right after they are taught to some music...afterwards the night begins!

The music was great. There was a live band! I mean come on what else can one ask for. There were a lot of people there but the place was HUGE so it wasnt crowded at all. Everyone in my party got a seat right next to the dance floor.

For the thrill-seeking, the bull gets turned on around 10p-11p. They start off slow and read your body language before going any faster. Tempting, maybe next time. ;)

We didn't try the food so cant really comment on that.

I had an excellent time here. Would reccomend Wed night as a great low cost girls night out, couples date, blow off some steam after work.
I hope to go again real soon!

T

• Visited April 2011
3 Thank Tarheelsbred

Charlotte,NC.
“The party place, best local band, awesome concert venue.”
Reviewed April 6, 2010

For those who are looking to hang your hat, kick up your boots, enjoy a cold one while listening to an outstanding band or a out of town guest band - Here's the place!
Smoke free inside - of course but for the smokers they have a huge smoking patio, well ventilated.
Nice size dance floor, live local band, the bull in the back, pool, 4 bars - 3 down & 1 upstairs. What more could you ask for!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great bar - good country...”
Reviewed February 2, 2009

Great bar - good country music. Take the line dance lessons on Wed. nights.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“so much smoke, you cant...”
Reviewed January 1, 2008

so much smoke, you cant even breathe!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook