“Best pizza EVER!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Best pizza EVER!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Went to Davinci's yesterday. Absolutely the best pizza I have ever had! I did the lunch special...2 slices and a drink. The slices are HUGE! The crust, the cheese, the sauce...all delicious! The lunch was $5.99 - awesome deal! I'm def going back when I visit family in Charlotte! Workers are super nice... Especially the cute guy from Egypt!!!!

Huntersville, United States
“Best Pizza in Charlotte, much better then Tony's nearby”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

So everyone in the south and in this area recommends Tony's Pizza as the best New York style pizza around. The problem is, it is not really New York pizza, it is a pizza that southern-ers think is NY pizza. If you really really want NY pizza, (I grew up with NY and Jersey Shore Pizza) then go to Davinci's pizza.

Just as an example, I took my father there last month, he retired in NC after living in NJ all his life. He said it was the best pizza he has had in the state since he has lived here, and now wants to go back all of the time. I cannot speak for the other food items on the menu as I always get pizza.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kevin S
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Pizza is out of this World”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to DaVinci's. The pizza is very large and delicious. I travel back and forth from Raleigh to Charlotte. DaVinci's is so my favorite pizza in North Carolina. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2013
“Awesome Pizza!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to this place based on a recommendation and was not disappointed. Their small pizza is about the size of all the "chains" larges. I can't say enough good about it...love the crust, love the sauce, love everything about it. The only bad thing is that there is not one closer to Concord but hopefully that will change soon ( hint hint management :)

• Visited August 2013
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Good New York Pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ordered a half mushroom half cheese pizza this evening from Da Vinci's. Our first pizza ordered in Charlotte. I am from the northeast (New Haven) and consider this really good New York Style pizza. Not New Haven but New York. I would definitely order from them again. The large pizza was huge. The only problem I had with the pizza was the mushrooms were not fresh. Canned mushrooms bring down the quality of a good pizza. Will order another topping next time.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank aedepatie

Been to Davinci's Pizza? Share your experiences!