“Delicious Cakes!!”
Review of Suarez Bakery

Suarez Bakery
Ranked #5 of 50 Bakeries in Charlotte
Neighborhood: Freedom Park
Description: We've been scratch-baking cakes, cookies, breads, doughnuts, and pastries in Charlotte since 1992. We specialize in custom cakes, custom cookies, and special event cakes - weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, communions, gender reveals, graduations, quinceaneras, and any event that would go better with something sweet.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I have been faithful to this bakery since 92'. We trust them for our big parties. The buttercreme icing is incredible!! I had their cake for my wedding, both the fruit chiffon and tiramisu, and it was perfect! Everyone loved it! Not to mention the fact that Carlos delivered it himself all the way to Albemarle on a Sunday! ( ; I always stop by when I'm at the Park Rd. Shopping Center for at least a hit of the icing on a cookie.

Date of visit: December 2012
1  Thank Debbie H

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Liked: The variety of pastries and tastes
Disliked: The prices. I'm struggling with spending $2+ for a cupcake

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Suarez Bakery is my favorite. The cupcakes are amazing - red velvet, carrot, vanilla, chocolate, you name it. Great cream horns, fingerprint cookies, chocolate chip cookies, cake, breads, yum yum yum!

It's a family business which I love. Sometime you can catch the cake bakers decorating cakes behind the glass.

It's not fancy and doesn't have any seating, but who cares. It's all about the incredible baked goodies!

1  Thank cwood1227
Reviewed March 6, 2010

This is a real bakery. The pastries are made freash daily.

1  Thank Finein