“Best perch ever”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Davidson, North Carolina
“Best perch ever”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I went to Price’s Chicken Coop for the first time yesterday. I went with seven friends. They each ordered the fried chicken. It looked and smelled great. And each of my friends raved that it was great. Based on my experience I believe them. I actually went with the perch. I know what you’re thinking. How can you go to the restaurant known for the best chicken in all of Charlotte and order fish. Well, I moved to the area seven years ago from Michigan. I have struggled to find places that offer perch and the few that do just frankly haven’t been that great. The perch that I got yesterday from Price’s Chicken Coop is the best that I have ever had! I’m not exaggerating. I have never had a better tasting perch dinner anywhere. The other things that I liked were the portions of fish and the sides were generous too. My perch dinner was just $7.05 and that comes with a roll, coleslaw, hush puppies, and tater tots. It is a ton of food for under $8. I think you’d be hard pressed to find a better deal anywhere. I am sold on the Coop and next time I will be back to try the chicken.

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank SteveMatthewP

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Priceless Chicken”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The best fried chicken I've ever had in my life. I don't know how they do it, but the chicken skin and the bone stay together when you bite into the chicken (unlike some fried chicken where the skin slides all around). They are not open on Sundays so if you want your chicken for an NFL game or a Sunday picnic you will need to pick it up on Saturday.

2 Thank Daniel A
Charlotte, NC
“Best Fried Chicken Ever”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Got this for a school reunion. It was ready when we picked it up. Easy to order, nice people to work with.

2 Thank jthompson52
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best fried chicken ever!!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Can't say enough about Price's chicken! My family loves their chicken!!!! We won't go anywhere else! Best in the Carolina's!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Tracy C
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Best fried chicken any where”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Price's Chicken Coop, or just the "Coop" as us locals call it has some of the best fried chicken you will ever eat. Rated in top 10 in the country by a major food magazine. It's take out only so be prepared to take it with you. The line will out the door at lunch time and turn off your cell phone they won't take your order if you are talking on it! Love it!

1 Thank Robert L