“ALWAYS SO GOOD!”

Brooklyn Pizza Parlor
Ranked #472 of 2,563 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 24, 2013

One of our favourite casual dining eateries in Charlotte is the Brooklyn Pizza Parlour. The best starters are the garlic knots and hot chicken wings. The main event is the New York style pizzas with lots of gooey cheese and fresh tomato sauce base. We prefer the thin crust version but the kids take the thicker crust which also is excellent.

The wait staff is a young, friendly and efficient bunch who contribute positively towards making this an enjoyable, casual dining treat!

Very good value and large servings - worth visiting!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Every time I have eaten here I have never been disappointed. Their Pizza has a fantastic NY style crust that is tasty all the way down to the pizza bones. Their toppings are great, not greasy and the size of each slice is huge. This is a great place to meet friends for a casual evening. Buckets of beer are $10. We will be back.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Last week my wife and I enjoyed lunch at Brooklyn Pizza. My wife had a house salad and two slices of New York pizza. I enjoyed a meatball panini sandwich which was excellent. We also ordered 6 garlic knots which were fabulous and served with a tasty dipping sauce. The ambiance is casual and the wait staff are efficient and very pleasant. We will return....often. Great Italian food at a reasonable price. Although the restaurant was not crowded for lunch on a Saturday there were enough people there to make the experience very pleasant.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We went to the Brooklyn Pizza in Indian Trail, NC, off Old Monroe Road. I like one kind of pizza and that's the think, foldable crust. My perception of NY style and the one I ordered fit this. They do have other kinds of both crust thickness and standard pie and toppings. We opted to make our own and started with the NY Original style which is a 16" pie comes with cheese for the cost of $12.50 for that. Add toppings and it adds up, $2.25 per topping, but not outrageous IMO. It was exactly what I hoped for, but if this isn't your preference then this probably won't be for you. It arrived timely and the employees were polite and efficient. We tried their garlic knots and they were ok, just a little overdone for my husband's pref. I really liked the sauce served with them. I don't usually care for sauce out but this had chunks of tomato, is not sweet at all and that is what appealed to me about it. Tasted homemade not doctored jars or cans. Its convenient for us and is promising to be able to order from their extended menu. This isn't just a pizza place necessarily but that will be a future visit. The place was clean, but we went before any potential Saturday night rush. Bottom line we'll go back.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Brooklyn does it right time after time. We've been here now several times and always enjoy the pizza. The place is well run and the pizza reminds me of home - Boston. You'll enjoy every bite down to the sweet crispy crust. Toppings are always generous along with the smiles from the friendly servers. Great place to bring your family - I'll be back.

Been to Brooklyn Pizza Parlor? Share your experiences!