“Agree with Positive Reviews”
Review of Georges Brasserie

Georges Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Georges Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 2,585 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Cross street: Fairview Road
Description: A Vibrant French Brasserie blending tradition and modern cuisine!We have a full bar, a raw bar featuring fresh seasonal oysters from the east and west coast, as well as patio seating and private dining.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here while in Charlotte. We were hungry for steak and chose this place because we could not get a reservation at DelFriscos. We were glad it turned out that way! The place was quiet and inviting. Our waiter was plesant and helpful. We started out with a raw bar sampler which is offered on Saturdays. It was fresh and delicious. We both had steaks. I had the butcher cut with a blue cheese sauce. Excellent! My husband had the strip steak with a pepper coating. A bit peppery but still very good. We had creme brulee for dessert. Also a great choice. Would recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank PAM857

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This polished restaurant has become our personal favorite for both our evenings out and for entertaining business friends. We've seen continuous improvement in service and food from our first visit there when they opened several years ago. While we have some favorite menu items, I would trust their kitchen on anything. Their servers are able to provide thoughtful wine advice while respecting price points. From arrival to departure, it has been delightful to show Georges off to guests.

2  Thank HamlinBoy
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I loved this place!!! I was so surprised. We went there for Valentines Day and they had a fixed menu. I was aware but they called to confirm and made sure we new that it was a special menu. The food was GREAT with lot's of choices. The best was they even knew of Gluten Free. They asked us if anyone had a food problem like gluten free. It was amazing. We did not need it but my daughter is, so we are so aware of restaurants that are gluten friendly. This restaurant is a must visit!!!

3  Thank Lorac411
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is one of our favorite restaurants in the Southpark area. We have dinner at Georges with friends once per month or so. We were there two nights ago for Fat Tuesday. The table had oysters, shrimp and calamari. We all had the fish special topped with etouffe. The men had beignets for dessert. The food is consistent. We have tried the beef recipes, crabcakes, cassoulet etc in the past and eveyrthing is always delicious. The servers are always fun and friendly. They are very attentive. Another great visit.

3  Thank JACfromDC
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had a table of 10 for dinner. This was the last dinner for me in Charlotte and it turned out to be the best dinner that week. The service was impeccable. The food was first class. Very tasty and presentation was very good. I especially enjoyed the Kushi oysters from the west coast. Out table also ordered a seafood tower. My entree included the filet migeon medium rare with bernaise sauce and mac & cheese. A wonderful dinner topped of with an after dinner drink of Galiano. The music reminds you of being in Paris .

4  Thank nomoretrainsinnv