“So so .... I didn't care much for it”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
Transit: Off the main road and beneath the mall
Charlotte, North Carolina
“So so .... I didn't care much for it”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We had the Trio Ultimate and wasn't as good as I thought it would be...
My wife got the Salmon Rigatoni which was ok but not more than ok...

Main Lobster Bisque was ok and lobster in it was ample and actually more than I thought..

Third time here both locations. ..
May come back but may be once a year or so...

Not bad... but nothing special

Pensacola, Florida
“Happy Thanksgiving!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were travelling on Thanksgiving and wanted an authentic Thanksgiving Dinner. We knew we would be in Charlotte, so I searched the internet and found that M&S would be serving a Thanksgiving Dinner so we made reservations. When we arrived we were promptly seated at a very nice table, in a room with great atmosphere. They were busy but not crazy, we told the waiter we were there for the meal, our Thanksgiving, and not in a rush. You could tell that some were 'in a rush'. We had a EXCELLENT meal, more food than either of us could eat, a wonderful dessert in a warm and delightful room. It was our first visit to a McCormick & Schmick's Restaurant but we will now look for an excuse to dine with them again. Thank you to the Charlotte McC&S Restaurant and your staff, we had a wonderful meal in an excellent location. Wonderful! GREAT FOOD, GREAT ATMOSPHERE, VERY REASONABLE COST! What more could you want?

• Visited November 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Not going back”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Six friends went here for a special birthday meal. I had read reviews from Trip Advisor before going that it was not a great experience. So true. At best the food was average. And it is terribly over priced. My favorite dish has been the Parmesan crusted flounder. There was a time that this was outstanding. No longer. It was fishy and not the light crispy elegant thing I remembered having. The side of veggies was cold; the mashed potatoes were ho hum. I ordered coffee instead of dessert and it was $3.29. On the plus side, the people there are nice and our waitress Chermin did a good job. The manager was kind enough to comp us the dessert for the birthday girl after he learned that she is battling year seven with cancer. My take is that nice people run a chain restaurant that cannot compete with the quality of other restaurants in that price range. Look elsewhere.

1 Thank Bebe S
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Terrible experience, been before but wont be back to this location”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this location several times, but this last time it was terrible. For the price I expect to have a good meal, this was not even close. Brought my wife as she had never been and we will not be going back. Best part of the night was going to get dessert at Cheesecake Factory... should have had dinner there too. Some how they managed to mess everything up. My steak, though properly cooked inside (rare) was dry and tough on the outside. Our lobster tail could have bounced right off the plate it was so overdone. My wife's fish was overcooked as well. Manager felt the need to spend time with every other guest but us... probably good because I would have told him how poor the food was. I'm not one for bad reviews, rather not leave one at all but this was bad and I was very upset. As you know this is not an inexpensive restaurant. Will not be going back to this location.

Huntersville, North Carolina, USA
“Very Good Seafood”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food is always good. I have eaten here many times. We were placed in a private booth where curtains could be drawn...a nice touch for privacy.

Visited August 2013