“Great Indian”
Review of Copper

Copper
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Blvd.
Description: The cuisine at Copper is contemporary. Restaurateur Aparappar Singh Pannu and chef Mel Oza have developed a menu that incorporates traditional flavors and culinary techniques of classic Indian cuisine and have given it all a nouveau twist.
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Great Indian”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

As a British traveller, Indian meals can be a litle hit and miss, but this restaurant was superb.
Great flavour and heat to both our meals. We found the staff friendly and only used the restaurant after asking a barmaid for an address of an Indian. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014

Anderson, South Carolina
“Well I never have been a fan of Indian food... but”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This restaurant changed my opinion of them. I stopped in with business associates for dinner one night and had a terrific meal. Please note that there are quite a few vegetarian options available as well. I really learned through this experience to enjoy flavors that we do not typically eat in our western culture, toasted cumin seed being one of those. Some of the dishes can be spicy, but the wait staff can help through that selection. I had the Subz Char Chandni: which is a fresh vegetable medley in spiced coconut-ginger-almond sauce, very good and a medium spice. The complimentary Naan (bread) is really good to eat with your meal, so save some for when it arrives or order extra.

• Visited August 2014
Wytheville, Virginia
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I love the food at this restaurant, this is the second time I have eaten there. The facility is very nicely decorated, very upscale. The things I didn't like were, even though it is nice and clean, it lacks any feel of India, in my opinion. Also the staff could be friendlier, they speak but that's it.

• Visited July 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful Indian food”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We've eaten here before, and it is always fantastic! We usually go for special occasions, what better way to celebrate than with some amazing food. We started with appetizers, I ordered the scallops which were tender and seasoned wonderfully with an eggplant purée. For the main course, I ordered the apricot glazed chicken. The presentation was wonderful and the taste delightful! The dessert was a neapolitan style ice cream that had delicate flavors that swirled all over my taste buds. It was a fabulous way to end the meal! I highly recommend it!

• Visited June 2014
Charlotte
“Great Food and good wines”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here 3 times and it's always wonderful. They have classic Indian dishes, as well as modern takes on traditional cuisine. The wine selection is very good. Presentation is well done and service is great. All good stuff to report at Copper!