“Lovely experience”
Review of Copper

Copper
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Blvd.
Description: The cuisine at Copper is contemporary. Restaurateur Aparappar Singh Pannu and chef Mel Oza have developed a menu that incorporates traditional flavors and culinary techniques of classic Indian cuisine and have given it all a nouveau twist.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went to Copper with my best friend to celebrate her birthday. We had a wonderful time! The restaurant is gorgeous: low lighting, beautifully decorated, traditional music. The service was excellent. There was always someone there ready to help and to ask how everything was. The food was good, many choices for vegetarians. Used a restaurant.com coupon to save $15, a nice perk. Overall a great place!

There are newer reviews for Copper

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We eat Indian all the time and eat out in Charlotte frequently. To be honest this was the worst Indian food we had ever had. We ordered two traditional entrees, which were much blander than Indian food we'd eaten elsewhere. My husband's "Saag paneer" tasted like creamed spinach out of a can. The service was friendly but pretty terrible, since once our food was brought, the waiter never checked up with us again until we had to ask another server to go find him so we could get our check. We would never come here again, despite the chic ambience. Would much rather dine at a less fancy place and enjoy our food.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We visited Copper with a restaruant.com coupon. Beautifully decorated 1920's house. Food was varied and exceptional. appreciated the complimentary Naan and dips. Lamb chops extremely thick but tender and cooked exquisitely. Service friendly and helpful

1  Thank newlife08
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

It was a pleasant surprise. My husband and I went there for lunch. I really did not expect to see white table cloth settings. When they said modern Indian cuisine, it's true. Dishes were well presented and tastes great. My husband had lamb steak and I had chicken. Both were great. Definitely a great place

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I love this place! Some of my Indian co-workers took us here once and I was hooked. I love the saffron almond naan bread and the pepper corn chicken. They also have great mixed drinks. It's also in a great location.