“Wonderful Restaurant”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Across from Ballantyne Resort
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We've been here twice in 15 months (would have been there more often, but we don't live anywhere near Charlotte, NC.) The food is wonderful! The ambiance is very nice. The service was excellent. What's not to like?

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I hate giving a bad review and I think this is the first really bad review I've posted. Just got back from Jade with high hopes in our first and likely last visit. First, the service was not very good. The waiter was less than attentive. Nice when he was there but again he just wasn't very attentive. After we got our first round of drinks, he basically disappeared. I realize that it takes time to prepare sushi but he forgot about the first course (a seaweed salad) and attributed it to a kitchen that was behind. How long does it take to make a seaweed salad and honestly the restaurant just wasn't that busy. A poor excuse. When we ordered our second round of drinks, it only arrived late in the dinner and it was tempting to just turn it away. The sushi was less than stellar. My wife's dinner, chicken over broccolini was also disappointing. It was more like a weak fried chicken. I don't see us returning to this restaurant. There are too many more in the area that provide better food and better service.

1  Thank RVNC
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Good menu options. The rolls were good. The edamame needed more salt. The staff seemed to be inexperienced and was inconsistent depending on who came by.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I've been here numerous times on my travels to Charlotte. Jade is always very good fare, priced reasonably, and very tasty. I would recommend

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Good friendly service and good value. You can't help but notice that all the servers are Gold's Gym poster boys which was sort of odd. Other than that the location was great and the food of good quality and value. We had sushi which was fresh and tasty, the tempura was executed well as were the salads. Don't expect to be wowed, however Jade is not a bad place to frequent if you're in the area.

Been to Jade Asian Fusion Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!