“Not for Vegans”

Jade Asian Fusion Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Jade Asian Fusion Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #539 of 2,563 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Across from Ballantyne Resort
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have no idea if the food is good or not. I asked the reception lady about Vegan food and she checked with the kitchen. She told me there were two items I could order and they have egg in them. Geeez what a poor attempt at getting a new customer. Typically an Asian restaurant is very good for Vegans and a chef slightly smarter than a rock can make something up. I do not recommend this restaurant and if you think it's okay because you're not Vegan, then watch out because if they don't care about getting a new customer then they won't care about you!!

1  Thank Donny M

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The latest (as of 8/31/12) Mecklenburg County Health Department score was a 90.5 but it was an increased to 92.5 for education credits. This is the worst score that I have seen in a while.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I always enjoy Jade. Good sushi and has options for non-sushi people. Restaurant is a little small and bar area disappointing. Good service.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Looks like the previous reviewers were all about the sushi. Maybe that is the strength of this place. Each of us got stir fry,except for my son, who of course got the most expensive thing on the menu - some seafood trio thing. My husband asked for his stir fry to be spicy...and it wasn't at all. My stir fry was tasteless, and my son's dinner was just kind of "bleh"...pretty cafeteria food. Such a shame...it's in a great location, with polite servers and a great atmosphere, but the food was just mediocre AT BEST and certainly not worth the cost.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have been to Jade lots of times but lately just carryout. Minimal ambience, unfriendly bartenders and hit or miss waitstaff. Food is really good but 18 Asia, Rusan's, and Enso offer comparable food with more character and better service.