“Great Bar-B-Que”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Loved the bar-b-que and the wings and onion rings. Order light or share - we had way too much food to finish it all!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have lived in the Charlotte area for over 12 yrs. I moved to Waxhaw 3 years ago to be closer to my job. I had eaten at McCoy's before because I loved their fish sandwich. I went in today during lunch. W hen I got there, the parking lot was full. I wondered how long it would take to be seated. I was seated right away!!! I had an opportunity to meet one of the owners, Ryan. Regardless of how busy he was, he went out of his way to be very hospitable and helpful. The waitress came and took my order as soon as I sat down. I was feeling rather special at this point. The food was amazing!!! Cant wait to get back there to eat again.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was my second trip to this restaurant and I will continue to come back for my business trips to Charlotte. First time I had the pulled pork, but this time I had a classic bacon cheeseburger and got the sweet potato fries......sooooo good! This is a biker bar, but you can tell that everyone goes here - families, couples, business people. I also like the TV's all around so I could watch the Olympics.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Price and food was great. The servers were very friendly and cordial. The restaurant was clean and not smoke filled. Parkking was easy and assessible.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

This saloon came highly recommended by some friends who work nearby. Known as a biker friendly saloon many may pass by. DON'T!!! The place in clean, service is very good and we were there during a busy lunch. I had the Thursday Nooner Special BBQ platter and it was huge and fantastic. Not too fatty, tender and served with your choice of two sides for $7.99. There must have been a pound of meat on the plate. Sides were delicious and ample too. Highly recommend. Credit cards accepted.