“Love the Sopapilas!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Love the Sopapilas!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Everyone was starved so we found this little place and ordered. Can't get more authentic than this! Was wonderful. Express burrito with beef strips was excellent & was huge! Dessert was fun & yummy.

New York City, New York
“Good Mexican Eats”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here coming from the airport. Fast service, a bit salty but
really tasty food. I had the Chicken Fajita lunch special and hubby had the Chicken Chile Verde. Both were marinated well. Half hour and 2 Modelo Negros later, bill was $25.00!!! UNHEARD OF!!! We'll stop there again on our way back to NYC!! Gonna have CARNITAS!!! WOOP WOOP!! PS....Atmosphere? ABSOLUTELY NONE!!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Seriously. I just finished a wonderful lunch. I had no idea how good this was going to be. The restaurant was packed with local who already figured out the awesomeness of this place. I can't believe its my first time here after 17 years in Charlotte. It won't be my last!

1 Thank PersianGrizwald
“No Hurry - No Worry”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The food so surpasses a perfect rating that a little hiccup in service wasn't a big deal. They were very slammed tonight and the table clearer was the salsa filler. Guys, this is the best Mexican food in Charlotte.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of my favorite Charlotte Restaurants”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times since I have lived in Charlotte. It is a hole in the wall type place but the food is very good. Very authentic Mexican food at extremely reasonable prices. I always leave here full and satisfied.

• Visited February 2014