“Great Real Mexican Food”

Miguel's Restaurants Incorporated
Ranked #121 of 2,374 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Valley, Arizona
“Great Real Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were staying at a hotel next door with a group of ten and went to Migeul's for dinner last night. Excellent dinner. Authentic home-made delicious food. Friendly staff. The chicken enchiladas were full of tender shredded white meat and topped with a rich, dark, enchilada sauce. The dining room is small and was very loud when we got there, it quieted down a bit as the night went on, but it difficult to hear each other when it was at the loudest. Being from Tucson, AZ I really enjoy sampling good Mexican food when I travel outside the Southwest, Miguel's was a real treat.

• Visited August 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Josefina Is Delicious!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stopped here with my friend and we ate on one of their outdoor booths. It's an older building and sort of looks like a brick house. Our waiter was attentive, Sweet tea was good, chips and salsa were delicious and the cheese dip was very good as well. I ordered the "Josefina" dish which is 3 chicken enchiladas, rice, and a salad with guacamole which I substituted for sour cream. Out of all the mexican restaurants I've been too these were the best chicken enchiladas I have had. The sauce that surrounded and covered the enchiladas was amazing, rich, and had a nice creamy flavor to it. The enchiladas were filled with nice vegetables and a generous portion of hot, tender chicken. I ate here for dinner and my plate was around $7 ... be sure to go for lunch and check out their nice Lunch Specials which are around $5 each! Me and my friend will go back for sure.

• Visited August 2013
“It was ok until...”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Use to frequent this place often maybe 2-3 times a week,fairly decent food and wasn't over priced until one day I went in with my last $5 and knew I could get out for that if I drank water,well went up to pay and as my cashier was my waiter he rudely confronted me about not leaving a tip and I rudley let him know I was a good enough customer that I decided to spend my last $5 with them and could have went any where else but decided to eat there, but they had now lost a customer and haven't been back in many years.

• Visited July 2013
“Best Mexican restaurant in charlotte”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has the best Mexican food I've eatten in a long time. Very ethentic The fajita's for two can easily feed two adults and two children. Everything I've ever eatten here has always been excellent! Although it looks like a hole in the wall don't let that keep you from eatting there.

• Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Basic good Mexican food. Nothing fancy but tasty. Menu had all the basics. Free chips and salsa. I had the fried chimicchangas. Beef tips were very good.

Visited June 2013