“Good Mexican Food”

Miguel's Restaurants Incorporated
Ranked #127 of 2,354 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Went to this place after reviewing on TA. It is a hole in the wall. The service was good, the customers were colorful, and the staff were nice. I am from south texas, so my preference is Tex-Mex. This was close for being far away from Texas. The food was good. There was a lot of it and it was very reasonable. Would have bought a T-shirt from this place if the had them. Cute little place. Worth a try.

• Visited May 2012

“Eat your heart out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Very authentic, very good. If you don't know what to order try the fajitas, you will not regret it!!

US
“Excellent Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

Call it a "Mom and Pop" or "Hole in the Wall" type of place--take your pick. Whatever you choose, just know that you are going to get some great Mexican food here. Good margaritas. I will be back!

• Visited March 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great little genuine place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

This little Mexican restaurant is a find. It's small, not fancy, but a great place!!! Prices are good and the food great. Staff not over bearing in your face type, they are there when needed. This was my first time there but will not hesitate to drive twenty minutes to go back.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Hidden Gem- Absolutely Awesome, Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

I visited here after using the TripAdvisor Near me button on my iPad app- we were at the Wingate next door, and I never in a million years would have gone here without the glowing reports on Tripadvisor. They were all right! It is not pretty, but the food is great, fast, and inexpensive. Portions were generous, lots of fresh cilantro in the salsa (my personal gauge for good Mexican) The only thing missing was the giant Dos Equis, but a giant Bud at $4.75 was a deal. We had a training meeting at the hotel and ate there twice- great both times. Try the Serrano Special pork burrito- pulled pork flash fried to perfection, covered with a cheese and green chile salsa that had just the right amount of heat to make the dish sing. I want some now and I am sadly 200 miles away.

I don't often eat Mexican in Charlotte, but when I do, I eat at Miguel's. Stay hungry, my friends.

• Visited March 2012