“Eat your heart out”

Miguel's Restaurants Incorporated
Ranked #124 of 2,582 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Very authentic, very good. If you don't know what to order try the fajitas, you will not regret it!!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Call it a "Mom and Pop" or "Hole in the Wall" type of place--take your pick. Whatever you choose, just know that you are going to get some great Mexican food here. Good margaritas. I will be back!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This little Mexican restaurant is a find. It's small, not fancy, but a great place!!! Prices are good and the food great. Staff not over bearing in your face type, they are there when needed. This was my first time there but will not hesitate to drive twenty minutes to go back.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I visited here after using the TripAdvisor Near me button on my iPad app- we were at the Wingate next door, and I never in a million years would have gone here without the glowing reports on Tripadvisor. They were all right! It is not pretty, but the food is great, fast, and inexpensive. Portions were generous, lots of fresh cilantro in the salsa (my personal gauge for good Mexican) The only thing missing was the giant Dos Equis, but a giant Bud at $4.75 was a deal. We had a training meeting at the hotel and ate there twice- great both times. Try the Serrano Special pork burrito- pulled pork flash fried to perfection, covered with a cheese and green chile salsa that had just the right amount of heat to make the dish sing. I want some now and I am sadly 200 miles away.

I don't often eat Mexican in Charlotte, but when I do, I eat at Miguel's. Stay hungry, my friends.

1  Thank Fred M
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Had the beef tip burrito- on special for six bucks, good salsa. Rough inside but what do you expect for 6 Bucks? Safe- I'm a woman traveling alone and staying that the Wyngate airport next door. Best choice for non chain food.

1  Thank flcracker18