“Very Parisian”
Review of Amelie's Petite - CLOSED

Amelie's Petite
Cuisines: French
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I ate a chocolate croissant and a macaroon with cafe au lait. I thought the display of the pastries and the taste was very close to true Parisian. I just returned from Paris where I had fantastic pastries. I would rate Amelie's a 9 out of 10. I really liked the Parisian decor in the sitting room. I would definitely recommend these pastries to you.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The last time I was in Charlotte, I went to the location in NODA and had an awful experience with their baristas. I almost didn't stop in here because of it.

Thankfully for Amelie's Petite, it's attached to the Charlotte tourism store and I needed some coffee.

The baristas were WORLDS nicer than the jerks at NoDa and actually took the time to sit with my friend and talk to her about the macarons while I was getting my coffee. I hope they get paid more!

The pastries are expensive, but they're worth it. The macarons we got were amazing, especially the honey butter ones (my friend liked the pistachio better)