Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
  • Pool
$142
$116
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Room Service
$139
$109
$89
All reviewssouth park mallfront deskoutdoor courtyardinfused watergreat hotelthe concierge loungeclub levelwithin walking distancefitness centershopping and restaurantsfire pitcorner roombusiness meetingcoffee makerupon checkparking garagedanny
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed for global conference , check was so pleasant , the delightful Amy commented that As I was staying for 5nights I was family.. Such a lovely comment and started my stay .

The hotel is walking distance to a great shopping mall and restaurants. The rooms are large and modern.

The staff are all wonderful, each one making my stay lovely. Adeline and Howard who served breakfast so efficiently were great, Amy and the girls on counter were lovely and the wonderful Danny on the door each evening. His greetings and customer service was simply exceptional he remembered me each night and had a friendly hello and small chat that made my stay here special.

Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: February 2014
GMRHR, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

It is delightful to hear that we made your work trip so pleasant. I appreciate knowing how much you enjoyed Amy and Danny at the front desk, along with Adeline and Howard in the restaurant; I’ll be sure to share your review with them. While we know business trips may not always be the most exciting thing, we’re happy to know that you enjoyed everything our hotel, Hosts and great location had to offer.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and our 7 month old stayed here last weekend and had an amazing time. The rooms were big, beautiful, and very clean. The hotel staff was incredibly nice. The building itself is very beautiful. Breakfast was delicious and worth the upgrade pricing. We took our baby for her first time in the pool. The pool was warm and very clean. We had nothing but a wonderful experience. There were cookies in the lobby and spa water. Nice touch. The bed was very comfortable, didn't have any noise problems, and the water pressure in the shower was good. We will definitely be back for another trip. Love that it was across the street from the mall, and a couple of our favorite restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

We enjoy helping our guests experience special memories and appreciate you sharing one of your baby’s firsts with us! Thank you for recognizing all our hotel has to offer from the room sizes and indoor pool, to our welcome amenities of cookies and flavored water in the lounge. We look forward to your next visit with us and continuing to impress you!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My fiancee and I booked this hotel for our Valentines weekend excursion. First thing we noticed, was the area it was located in. There are shops, restaurants, and the mall right by the hotel! Once we pulled up, the doormen were very helpful. We walked in and the hotel receptionist was very nice. She told us she was going to put us in her favorite room, but unfortunately it wasn't finished, so she put us on the 7th floor, which was great. We had a wonderful view of the Mall. The cucumber fused water was interesting, and the cookies were great. The hotel looks better than the pictures. On Sunday morning, we were awakened by the sunrise which was VERY bright. There is so much to like about this hotel. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room facing the mall area because of how the city looks at night, but beware if you leave the curtain open the sun will wake you up early.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
GMRHR, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

We appreciate you choosing to spend your Valentine’s Day weekend with us and thrilled to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our stay with us. While your original room may not have been available, I’m glad to know our Hosts were able to satisfy your stay with an equally great room and amazing view. Thank you for the flattering comments about our hotel and the local SouthPark area, we look forward to another opportunity of hosting you!

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We had our annual meeting here this week. I cannot say enough about the service. It is customer service excellence environment. Sincerely - if you want to be pampered and taken care of - come here!!! From James who coordinated things for us, to Danny who was awesome to our group - to Regina who served our meals - to Erin who coordinated the whole event ... You all just are awesome. Thank you for making this a great week. As a Marriott Platinum member, I can tell you that this is my favorite Marriott property because of the service! Awesome work!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

We are so appreciative of your positive review and high recommendations for guests to stay with us. Our team is very skilled and trained to help in every aspect of group events and it appears we truly impressed you. I will be sharing your comments with our team, especially James, Danny, Regina & Erin. Thank you for your continued patronage to the Marriott brand and our property as well. We hope to have another chance of helping you host an event with us!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have been in and out of this hotel every week for the past 8 months on business. It is my favorite Marriott in the area (excluding the Ritz, as I have not stayed there).

One of my favorite things about it is the concierge lounge. The food is always great, and the people working are very friendly.

Another reason I like it here is that the doormen are very personable and will do just about anything to help you out. After a recent snowstorm, they found someone who had an ice scraper to help me dig my car out of the snow. Danny is especially friendly and always makes a point to greet me even if he is busy doing something else.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the atrium on the 2nd and 3rd floors have balconies (which was a plus to me, but it could be noisy if there is a party at the bar). Otherwise, all the normal two queen/one king rooms are nearly identical. The upgraded rooms are especially plush, and the beds are GREAT in those.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Our hosts are very dedicated and devoted to making our guests feel at home in our hotel and it is great to hear that because of that, you continue to choose to stay with us. The week of the snow storm was a bit hectic but I’m happy to hear that Danny was able to help you get on the road safely with your car. We are awaiting your next trip to Charlotte and look forward to having you stay with us again!