“Kudos to Taylor”

Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
Ranked #24 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a business meeting scheduled at the hotel on Tuesday. While traveling into town on Monday, the airline lost my luggage, causing much frustration and angst. Taylor's compassion and understanding was gratefully received. She made a stressful situation tolerable.
The hotel was modern and clean, very nice. I will definitely consider Renaissance for future trips.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was in town for a football game with my family and some friends. My first time in the Charlotte area. The hotel location was great. The staff was wonderful and friendly. I know many have boasted about the cleanliness of the hotel, but upon checking into my room I immediately noticed several blond hairs on the wood floor. I was didn't make a big deal about it, but the next day I left a really nice tip for housekeeping and the room was cleaned a bit better. Overall, great stay. The staff was wonderful and very helpful with our needs. I will definitely stay at the Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel on my next visit to North Carolina and if the room isn't up to par, I will complain. I know none of my other friends had any issues with the cleanliness of their rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was my first time in Southpark and I was very pleased with the area. The hotel was nestled in the midst of the business/retail district. Very quite, nicely decorated. The breakfast buffet was great and the servers were very accomodating. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Me and a group of my girlfriends stayed at this hotel for my bachelorette party celebration. This hotel was so nice, very clean and well kept. Decor was very cute and modern, and they took great pride in keeping things very nice. We loved the outside area with the beautiful decor and fire pits.... it was cozy and so great to sit out there and be able to talk. We loved this hotel and it had a totally different flavor then your normal run of the mill hotels. My fiance and I will actually be staying here the night of our wedding because of how nice it was! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting something a little different!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The staff at the Renaissance was above and beyond with their customer focus and attention to detail. Everyone you pass in the halls is sure to say hello and ask you how you are doing. The room was well kept and comfortable and the restaurant / bar had good options and atmosphere. In particular I want to point out the doorman Danny. I struck up a conversation with Danny early in my stay and each time I saw him he checked in with me and ensure my trip and stay we're going well. Certainly a great representative of the hotel. The experience here added to my enjoyment of my first visit to Charlotte.

Room Tip: Though it can be noisier, getting one of the few rooms with a balcony overlooking the restaurant / a...
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great value for quality of hotel. Room and bed were very comfortable. Nice gym with all equipment. Members lounge had hot full breakfast which was very good. Will stay here again. Great location in South Park area.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed at the Renaissance Hotel in the South Park section of Charlotte.The staff are a great group of friendly people. Every time one of them saw me they spoke to me and asked how they stay was going. They hotel was very well maintained inside and out. There is a courtyard that offers an opportunity to set and enjoy some quiet time. What I found to be a great addition to the hotel was were it was located. Within walking distance to a very nice mall with high end stores to medium price stores, something for everybody. As well the hotel is next to the Piedmont Row. There are several eateries there as well as small stores. I enjoyed the Club Level Room which served breakfast , snack and a light dinner. All of the food was very tasty. Each evening in the lobby the hotel presented wine or champagne and a snack. The hotel is also close to grocery stores,salon and so forth. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes from downtown Charlotte and about 20 minutes from the airport. It is worth trying.