Review Highlights
More than you could ever do in a day!

If you like outdoor activities don’t miss this place! For only $59 you have access to all the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
scottlJ8145KE
Palatine, United States
via mobile
Plan strategically

My husband and I visited on a Saturday and it was extremely busy. I recommend getting there early... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ericawI6574MC
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Charlotte
from $60.00
from $27.00
from $15.00
from $38.00
2,144 results
All reviews rock climbing white water rafting zip lining ropes courses mountain biking paddle boarding catawba river river jam high ropes canopy tour outdoor adventure rafting trip day pass obstacle course water shoes parking fee beer garden
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Although it is evident this trail was designed to accommodate mountain bikers, the 5.7 mile trail is nice for a hike too. The trail is very well marked and well maintained. After about mile three the switchbacks become a bit repetitive for hiking, but again, this is a bike trail so switchbacks and chicanes make for enhanced riding experience.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019

I was here for a short layover and loved walking around, watching the boats, and eating a good meal. It's nice there is so much space for you to hang out and just enjoy the atmosphere. I didn't partake in the paid activities but those looked fun, too. However, if you have been whitewater rafting in places like Colorado - this just won't compare. Still a great place to spend an afternoon!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Myself and a friend did a 2 Day Whitewater Kayak lesson with Dwight and Eric. We had a blast! The instructors were very knowledgeable and really able to help us with everything we had questions on and needed to improve on.

Already planning another trip.

Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019

I had stumbled along this when planning a road trip and immediately decided I had to stop here! Their website was so helpful and when I called with questions, customer service was so kind and willing to provide answers. For about $55, if I remember right, we did SO MUCH. We did the traditional rock wall, the rock wall her the pool, zip lining, and white water rafting. If we could have spent more of our day there, I would have liked to do white water kayaking and check out the trails. All staff were friendly and easy to understand when giving safety precautions and directions.
I would warn others to arrive right when they open so you have the most flexibility in deciding what time you do "trips" (white water rafting)
This place is huge and I also LOVE that they host concerts and festivals here on certain evenings. Two of my favorite things: outdoor activities and live music.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Lexa D
Reviewed March 19, 2019

They have a little of everything here hiking biking trails zip lines live music very fun place for the familly.

Date of experience: August 2018