“Back again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte
Ranked #112 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Chamcook
“Back again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Clean and Alex at the front desk is very helpful. He remembered us after we told him about being here before. We were upgraded to a suite. Comfy bed after a long 12 hour drive. . A quiet spot to spend a night or two. Close to the train service to get you into downtown instead of taking your car. Great place.i Shuttle service to the airport if you require it. We will back!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael Z, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to advise us you enjoyed your stay. We are delighted you have recognized Alex for meeting and exceeding your expectations. Alex is consistantly recognized for his caring approach to our guests and has a true passion in assisting all of our guests.

We look forward to the opportunity to be of service in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I did not spend much time in this hotel as it was just an overnight after a flight cancellation. The shuttle was quick and efficient. I was given a suite as a Starwood Platinum, although I literally just walked in the room and went to bed. Rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable. Beds were comfortable. Bathrooms were clean and functional. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Michael Z, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank You very much for letting us know you enjoyed your brief stay. We understand how stressful
it is when flights are cancelled and make every effort to exceed our guest expectations. We look forward to being of service when your travel brings you back to the Charlotte Area.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Shuttle service to the hotel was not great, but I do understand that it was a bad day from a flight cancellation perspective. I took a cab (20 USD) and was greeted by Jeff at the hotel. What a true asset to this hotel! Jeff is helpful, always pleasant, and apparently always works (he was there at 10 pm, then at 9am, then at noon).

The room was clean and relatively new. The AC made the room nice and cold (but was a bit noisy). There was complimentary water in my room. The bed was super comfortable. I had a few minutes to visit the bar after arrival, the bartender was great. You do pay for breakfast, it is $8.95 and was basic but filling and worth the price. It was nice having a hot breakfast as opposed to fruit and yogurt. The kitchen attendant cooks eggs to order and does an excellent job.

My wake up call was on time. The shuttle in the morning was timely, and the driver was friendly. Overall, a nice stay in a nice room after a horrendous day of travel. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask Jeff...I am sure he will help you get a room that meets your needs.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for recognizing our staff for providing the level of service we expect our guest to receive. I know they take great pride in exceeding our guests highest expectations. When Flights unexpectedly cancel we make every effort to minimize our guest inconvenience. Unfortunately, due to the large amounts of passengers affected by flight cancellations sometimes places a great burden on our van operations. However, we do make every effort to minimize the inconveniences.

We look forward to the opprtunity to be of service at a later date.
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great location. Great value, comfortable beds. The standard rooms are somewhat small with the two beds in them but the beds were great, the rooms are clean and the CSR was great. We also stayed in a suite; expected more when it came to the bathroom but it was just as basic as the standard room with a living room area. All in all i'd recommend.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank SMThomas24
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your stay. We appreciate the feedback as we always strive top exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service in the near future.
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

As many of the other reviewed mention, Jeff was outstanding. Both bartenders were good. Other than that, this location leaves a lot to be desired. As faculty manager, I am trying to make a decision between Starwood and Marriott to collect reward points and I've been visiting both throughout my summer vacation. I'm making the final decision for the university staff when they start in September, so I will admit that I have high standards, but even for the occasional traveler, this hotel is not quality. If the air conditioner is turned up to 74 or above, the entire room becomes humid..all windows and mirrors fog up. Lol, sounds laughable, but true. You can also tell that maintenance has not been kept up. The staff is rude and nonchalant at best. They are very assumptive. For instance, I waited for about 10 minutes after breakfast to give the server my room number, and then still waited in the general vicinity getting tea-waiting to see if she would show up. She walked up to me with all the attitude, and assumptive nature and yelled, "Hey are you going to pay for your breakfast you just ate." I politely said, yes, I was waiting for you to come back so I could tell you the room number. No apology, she just disappeared. I went to the front desk to confirm she had charged for breakfast and found out it was double what she noted. Kookie, at the front desk also made assumptions and her service was lack luster. Among other instances, one instance I asked for a receipt and she yelled at me about not being able to give me a full receipt. (I booked through Orbitz periodically throughout the summer to see if customers who book through a 3rd party would be treated differently. I'd say across the board they are and I'll make that recommendation to my staff as they use their yearly budgets). I'm not accustomed to be yelled at or having to reassure those with an assumptive attitude. Overall, I'd say, there are plenty better quality hotels in the area that have good customer service, quality rooms and have a smooth process. In fact, I stayed at one of the competitors before coming here. Definitely stay elsewhere. You'll be happy you did.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Maya G
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was pleased with what I saw. This is the second time I stayed here. When I called to make the reservation I was introduced to their parent company's reward card and immediately given a suite. I was picked up at the airport by the nicest guy. He represents them well. The back office person could definitely have been friendlier. When I checked in the room was clean and looked very nice. The one concern I have is that there was a plate off the wall and wires showing. Now the wires did have nuts on them but I am sure that should not be that way and if I were a parent with young kids I would walk right out. It looks like there never was a cover put on it.
I rate this a 4 because it is very clean and is a very good value.

Room Tip: Breakfast does not come with the rooms. It looks nice but there are better values for breakfast with...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We always strive to exceed our customers highest
expectations. We look forward to the opportunity be be of service for the October NASCAR Race.
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for almost a week during NASCAR race week and it we were very satisfied. The staff were friendly and efficient, the room was clean and well maintained and the bed was exceptionally comfy. We will be back the next time we come to Charlotte.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple