“Friendly Fun for Beer Enthusiasts!”

Charlotte Brews Cruise
Book In Advance
More Info
$49.00*
and up
Public Brews Cruise of Charlotte
Ranked #2 of 26 Food & Drink in Charlotte
More attraction details
Owner description: Charlotte Brews Cruise aims to connect both residents and visitors to the city's burgeoning craft beer community. Our brewery tours offer guests the opportunity to safely and easily visit multiple breweries, taste plenty of samples, learn the brewing process, see behind-the-scenes where the beer is made and talk to the people who make it. Without question, taking a tour is the best, safest, most fun way to dive into the Charlotte beer scene!
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly Fun for Beer Enthusiasts!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Nothing short of an impressive tour of local breweries by tour owner and operator, Scott! Scott is warm and welcoming and his knowledge of local beer and the city itself is a recipe for afternoon goodness! The craft beer scene in CLT is clearly buzzing, and the relationships and tours Scott organizes give you a first-hand look and introduction to the diverse scene across the city. We had (maybe too much of) a great time and would highly recommend this event to anyone visiting Charlotte. Many thanks, Scott, for a truly great experience.

Phoenix, Arizona
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Beer and Excellent Customer Service!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I were in Charlotte for a few nights and wanted to check out its highly recommended micro-brewery scene. I found Charlotte Brews Cruise on Trip Advisor and called for a reservation. I spoke with the owner, Scott, who was very professional and a pleasure to speak with. At the time I called, Scott's Saturday tour only had one seat left but he was able to "work his magic" and opened up another seat on his tour to accommodate us. All the beers sampled were excellent! The brew masters were very knowledgeable and enjoyed sharing their passion for their craft with us.

We had a lot of fun with Scott and the others on our tour! We already recommended the Brews Cruise to our friends the next time they are in Charlotte.

Visited July 2014
CLTBrewsCruise, Owner at Charlotte Brews Cruise, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
I wouldn't say that we have magical powers, but we're so glad we were able to open up an extra space so that you could join us. There's plenty more good beer to sample around here and we'd love to have you along again sometime!
Merritt Island, Florida
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is an incredible tour. Scott does an excellent job introducing travelers to the craft beer industry booming in Charlotte. It's a "Must Do" tour for beer enthusiasts living in or visiting Charlotte.

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scott is awesome, this is a great tour!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I hear that the brew tours in Charlotte are all pretty good, but you'd be downright silly if you didn't choose CLT Brews Cruise over the rest, especially since it's the most affordable from what I could find. Scott locally owns this so he makes sure you are taken very good care of the entire time. His knowledge is awesome and you can tell he has a really great relationship with the breweries, it's no wonder they are all so nice to you on the tour! I went with my family who do not live in Charlotte and it was truly a great and fun experience for all of us. And for me, I have lived here for over a year and can't believe it took me so long to do a brew tour! Very glad I finally did and can't wait to do another one again soon. Will definitely be recommending CLT Brews Cruise to all my friends and anyone that comes in town for a visit. Thanks to Scott for a great time, he was the best!

Visited June 2014
CLTBrewsCruise, Owner at Charlotte Brews Cruise, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you so much for the feedback and kind words! I'm thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed the tour. I had a blast spending the afternoon with y'all and would love to have you along for another tour sometime! Thanks again!
Catonsville, Maryland
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

It was a very laid back and informative tour. I really enjoyed the places we went and Scott was a very knowledgeable tour guide. The tour really gave us a good feel for Charlotte and the new things happening there. I have been to Portland, Oregon numerous times and the Charlotte Brews Cruise was right up there with great beer and good times.

Visited April 2014