“Dirty and Disgusting”

Golden Corral
Ranked #1,476 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The first three letters that come to mind about my dining experience here is OMG! My wife and I went on a Friday night, which seems to be “date night” at this place. I saw a lot of couples there and many with kids. First, I can’t believe how some parents let their kids act as there was more food on the floor than on the buffet it seemed. Second, I made the mistake of using the restroom. This rivaled the dirtiness and mess (pee/water/toilet paper all over the floor) of a porta-potty bathroom at the end of a concert. I understand that it is the patrons that made it a mess (which I could understand from the people I saw in the restaurant), but saw no effort by Golden Corral to keep up with it.
Third, I can’t tell you how many guys I saw with their pants down to their knees and basically all you could see is their FULL underwear….really people? I am trying to eat here!
I would suggest, if you go out to eat, especially with your family, stay as far away from this restaurant as possible!

4  Thank C2StingRay

Reviewed February 24, 2014

God variety, quick. It depends on what location you go. Enough varieties to fill you up and satisfy your kids.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Not a tasty treat, but the price was a value. Food choices appeared to have been left unattended under the hot lights for too long, which rob it of any and all favor.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Most people think Price's Chicken Coop, in Charlotte NC, has the best fried chicken anywhere since 1964. I like their fried chicken. Now try Golden Corral anywhere, especially around here. Same in Gatlinburg, TN, Greenville, SC, Greensboro, NC and in Charlotte. Their fried chicken breast is delicious. Always moist and juicy. A much better value. And at Golden Corral you can dine-in. Better hours and of course free refills on everything. They feed me free for Veteran's Day. I guess you might say I am bias. Yes Sir. I'm a Vet.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

There was nothing to dislike at this buffet. The wings were great as was the carving section with roast beef and ham. The children enjoyed the cotton candy and chocolate fountain.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!