“onion rings”

South 21
Ranked #359 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I only tried the onion rings as I seen this place on Diner, Drive-in and Dives. Great rings. Next trip I will get a burger or chili dog and they looked great. Sits real close to highway so easy to find but going east you need to turn around to get to entrance.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed lunch at South 21. He really likes the food. I like the food, but I always the drive-in theme. If you want just a fun meal with an old fashion feel South 21 is the place.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I did love the attire of the staff. The server we had was very personable considering how hot it was for him to be outside. I hate it when a fast food restaurant worker says what else on the speaker. Shouldn't they be suggesting what else?

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Always fun to eat in your car. Food is always the same. Taste good but quality is poor. Kids love it.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a Charlotte tradition. Greek-owned, the food had never disappointed. You know what you're going to get when you pull in, and that is why you go.