“Awesome pizza”
Review of Pure Pizza

Pure Pizza
Ranked #208 of 2,456 Restaurants in Charlotte
Description: We are farm-lovin'-pizza-freaks. We love good food, good beer and good friends. Looking forward to see you! The Pure Pizza Team :>
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

This pizza is delicious! Quite possibly the best pizza I ever had! I love the sprouted grain crust. Totally delicious ...it tastes do fresh! Now I know why there is always a big line!

1  Thank thecarlykeiser

Reviewed February 6, 2014

In 7th Street Market which is a cool place by itself if you care about supporting local businesses that sell great products. This pizza is amazing! It tastes great, but is probably the healthiest pizza you could ever eat. We have eaten here a few times. Our favorites are the Mushroom Pizza and the BBQ Pizza. We even took a picky 10 year old and he loved his cheese pizza. It isn't cheap, but so worth it. Also, they seem to run a Groupon a couple times a year so that makes it affordable. There is a bakery in the next booth for dessert! Check it out!!

1  Thank Kelly H
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This pizza was amazing made from all fresh and local ingredients. We had the not yo mamas lasagna. They give you honey to dip your crust in too! Definitely worth the stop.

1  Thank YoungTraveler13
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stopped here as the place received great reviews on Yelp. If you're not from Charlotte, this place is a little hard to find as nothing is really labeled on the street. It was really nice looking from inside the market. I knew the price of the pizza was going to be more than your standard pizza, but was willing to pay it based upon the great reviews they received. Upon receiving the pizzas, I noticed that we did not get what we ordered (we received 2 plain cheese pizzas instead of specialty pizzas). When I went back to inquire on this, they stated I was charged for a plain pizza and not a specialty pizza, and they messed up my order on accident (yet on the phone they repeated my order after I stated what I wanted, so I'm not sure how they could have messed it up). They said they would make us new ones if I had 10 minutes to spare, but after already waiting to get the pizza I ordered, I did not have time to wait for them to correct their mistake. They should have refunded me my money for their mess up (that would have been better customer service). Now the pizza, for being plain cheese, was not great. The crust was very thin and almost rubber like. Now my kids eat just about any kind of pizza, and they would not eat this! I would say pass on this place as it is just not worth the cost of the pizza with bland taste and bad customer service skills.

1  Thank butterfly2124
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went to the public market with friends while visiting Charlotte, was not my cup of tea at all. Decided on Pure Pizza as the best choice of all the other places there. I thought their approach was interesting doing Farm to Fork. However for the price I paid for my calzone I would rather have a cheaper pizza from a source that I do not know that the topings comes from near Charlotte. It was over priced and not that good in my opinion. But then again people who eat at this public market are paying a premium for "specialty" items, that are no healthier for you than any other meat and produce you would buy on your grocery shelf.

2  Thank Anna P