“Something Expensive and of Poor Quality”

Something Classic Cafe
Ranked #1,153 of 2,570 Restaurants in Charlotte
A TripAdvisor Member
Charlote North Carolina
Reviewed March 13, 2005

When I moved to Charlotte, I was very exicited to hear about Something Classic. I missed the gourmet shopes back home. But I was so disappointed when I actually visited the store and bought some items. The service was excellant but I noticed that the store itself was dirty and in need of cleaning. The two entrees that I bought: Curry Chicken Divan and Vegetable Lasagna, were awful. The broccoli in the divan had an awful stench and was very soggy. The chicken was of poor quality and not worth the $11. The Vegetable Lasagna was not as bad as the Divan. The sauce was tasty but the noodles were undercooked and chewy. There were also pratically no vegetables. The two dinners were not worth $20. I wouldn't pay $5 for both!

The dinners did not include nutrition information either. As a mother of two and a wife of a heavy husband, I am always checking the nutrition labels. I can't believe that a company would sell food without these labels.

I would not reccomend Something Classic. Go elsewhere!! Go to the orignal -Dean & DeLuca! Something Classic is just a poor imitation.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member