“Good food and service”

Neighborhood: Montclaire South
North, South Carolina
“Good food and service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our first Chilis and we enjoyed it. The menu is extensive and fairly priced. Good service by Brian. Good food choices and wine list

Visited October 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“Fast Service. Fun Servers.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Ten of us had dinner here on a Friday night. The servers were fun and fast. The meal was perfect...everyone enjoyed the evening.

Visited September 2013
“Great Service & Great Food with a Large Group”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a very large group of teenage girls and lots of parents. We showed up at 5pm for an early dinner. The wait staff gave us a section that we could all gather in and then gave us GREAT service! We had lots of drinks, appetizers and lots of meals ordered. The staff did a great job keeping all the orders organized because families were scattered at different tables and the girls were at a very large table. The food was great and came out quickly. Drinks were kept filled and I didn't hear a single complaint at all from anyone. I am sure it did help that we arrived early on a Saturday too! Would definitely return if we are in the area again.

Visited August 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Thank you, Chili's!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Thank you, Chili's Tyvola!
I was traveling and starving. I refused to stop at the exit with all the restaurants, hours before and I found myself starving a while outside of Charlotte. I knew I'd be staying at a Tyvola hotel, and did a search, which lead me here. They took my order- moments before closing- and thanks to the staff here, I got to have dinner.
The food was exactly what you'd expect- which was good- but they get some extra stars for being so accommodating.
Thanks again, if it weren't for you, I'd have had Slim Jims and Lay's for dinner.

• Visited May 2013
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
“Terrible service”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Service was not what I expected of this restaurant. Food took forever to arrive but our waitress seems to been in a rush when she stop at our table. We got the wrong order and we end up sharing one plate. Right on the back we spotted our waitress talking about us. Not even the manager came to apologized. We didn't got offer nothing for the bad service. Stay away.

Visited April 2013