“Tasty in Charlotte”

Rock Bottom Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Conveniently located in the heart of downtown at the corner of 7th Street and North Tryon, Rock Bottom Charlotte has been completely remodeled and features a refreshed made-from-scratch menu of steaks, burgers, pasta, seafood and salads. Locals, business professionals and tourists alike love Rock Bottom's laid back atmosphere and expertly crafted, made-in-house beer from Brewmaster Evan Carroll.Need a private or semi-private dining space for a party or event? Rock Bottom Charlotte will let you reserve a large table, a private room, the entire bar or the whole restaurant. Just call us to get started.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Rock bottom Is a very good casual dining experience in Charlotte. I have been on a few different occasions and I have been satisfied each time. I like the contemporary design and layout. The menu provides a decent amount of choices. Although I must admit that I have ordered the Cajun fish tacos the last three times that I have been here over the last 12 months. I have had fish tacos a couple of times at other restaurants but Rock Bottoms are by far the best in my opinion. My wife had the fish and chips and she did enjoy them also.
I must say thank you to Kortnie who was our server. This was only her first week but her customer service was very good.
We will be back again and I will attempt to try something else on the menu.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Went here spontaneously for lunch with a group of 19 during a family wedding weekend. We were accomodated quickly at four adjoining tables, and the waitress even split the check for us (accurately!). The menu is extensive, with something to please everyone- we had kids, teens, twenty-somethings and middle-agers. Lots of little bites, including mini tacos that were excellent (choice of fish, steak or pork with lots of interesting condiments). People in our group raved about the burgers, wings and personal pizza. Nice cold beer too! Prices reasonable. Try it for a casual but interesting meal.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decide that we wanted to drive all the way to Charlotte for something different, so we decided on rock bottom! Over all it was good, but it took about a minute before anyone noticed we had walked in (even though one of the servers look right at us the whole time). Once we were sat no one had came up to get out our drink, the manger had noticed so he give us a complamitary app.( which was really nice). Well after all that they had given us a server that had two big party's so we still wasn't getting the best of serves! By time our food came out my mashpotates were cooled! But my bf were hot! But over all it was ok, I would go back and try something different!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

After spending the day at the Charlotte Oktoberfest we decided to have some dinner and one more beer. Rock Bottom fit the bill and was only a couple blocks from the hotel. An extensive menu with the expected burgers, sandwiches, etc. Everyone had a good time.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

we ordered quesadillas with a couple of vegetables in them, which we needed to send back twice before we were served what we ordered ( we are not typically food- sender- backers, but the quesadillas came without cheese!) my husband's sandwich came smothered in cole slaw, which he hates, and there was nothing on the menu to suggest it would be served this way. we stumbled into the restaurant after a 14- hour drive from MA, so we were in need of a good meal, but sadly, it was not to be.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

We're sorry to hear your experience at Rock Bottom wasn't great. We'll definitely pass along your feedback to the team and can have someone follow up with you by phone/email if you'd like. Just email us your contact information at rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and someone will be in touch. Thank you for your business!