“Don't waste your time and money! Go elsewhere!!!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #1,666 of 2,372 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Diner
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Don't waste your time and money! Go elsewhere!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was in town visiting and I happen to stop by this Waffle House. I'd been here before mainly because it is the closes Waffle house to where my family lives. My advice...GO TO IHOP! I have had the worst experience in the few times that I ate there. They have the worst customer service. The first time I was there I was the only customer and it took a long time for the to prepare my food because the servers were too busy fraternizing, texting, and dancing with one another. By the time I got my food, it was cold and I was too upset to eat. The second time, I happen to order take out from this particular location. I called a few times before I got someone on the line and when I finally did I was put on hold for 20-30 minutes. By then, I was already at my local IHOP. So, my advice is go elsewhere and get the service you deserve with better food...!!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013

Wilmington, Delaware
“Very Good”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Good food at a good price, and the service is EXCELLENT!

The server was very attentive even though she was super busy with other patrons!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Alan S
Virginia
“Cheap and alright”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Quick service. Not the best quality food but what do you expect? Ate breakfast for about 5 dollars

Visited December 2011