“Phenomenal Lunch”
Review of Local Loaf

Local Loaf
Ranked #368 of 2,535 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The Local Loaf was full of pleasant surprises. Located at the 7th Street Public Market, we were won over as soon as we walked through the doors. The aroma of fresh bread and deli delights appealed to two weary travelers. The food was delicious and the customer service was exceptional.

I had their Loaf Burger served on a brioche roll with smoked white cheddar and bacon. I also had the cucumber salad as my side. The salad was light, crisp, and very refreshing. I have some food issues, but the young man who waited on me was very accommodating, stearing me away from potentially painful options (he even removed all the pickled onions from the salad.

My husband had their Reuben on dark rye and a carrot and ginger soup. (A taste of the hot gingered soup left me wanting more.) And my guy offered, "This was the best reuben I've ever eaten."

A phenomenal lunch; our next trip to Charlotte will require another visit at the Local Loaf.