“AWESOME!!!”

Oggi Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Oggi Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 2,564 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Local Italian and simply amazing spot!!! Great gluten free dining as well...you will be well served to visit.

1  Thank Bradylteague

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for a coffee and a sweet treat while my son was playing soccer nearby. The homemade mango cheesecake was out of this world!

1  Thank gringanc
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is GREAT! Best Italian in Charlotte that we've had so far. My wife and I were going to try "Bravo" in Blakeny but we ended up here because Bravo had a 1 hr. 45 min. wait (get real). Oggi is amazing. No wait, a very friendly host seated us right away and our waiter was fantastic. Perfect timing on everything and super friendly. A true professional. We had a delicious appetizer that was a lightly fried ball of deliciousness. I had Lasagna and my wife had crab raviolis. We finished everything! Very reasonably priced, too - even with me ordering a glass of wine. For the quality of the food, they could probably charge more if they wanted to. Highly, highly recommended. You won't regret coming here!

2  Thank CharlotteAdvisor
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We went to OGGI on my birthday and we had a most delightful time, service was superb adn the food amazing!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you like Italian food - this is the place. I only wish I lived closer. I went with some friends and we had a great time. We were lucky that we made reservations because there were several people waiting to be seated when we arrived. We were seated quickly and couldn't have been happier. The service was good but their food was even better!!!!! I had the chicken parmesan and it was one of the best one's I've ever had. The pasta was fresh and the chicken was crispy. I was really pleased with this restaurant.