“Great Taco's”

Ranked #10 of 2,425 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cabo Fish Taco is serves lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Serving fresh Baja Mexican Cuisine, featuring fresh seafood, chicken and steak. Cabo has a full bar, featuring over 13 original margaritas and a huge tequila list. In door and outdoor seating available. Also, offering a full to go menu.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great selection of Taco's and drinks as well. Great fresh taste too! In middle of NoDa district of Charlotte in walking distance of several breweries and other restaurant's.

There are newer reviews for Cabo Fish Taco Baja Seagrill

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love the funkiness of this place. It's always packed. I have been when the food is fantastic but you can't always get what you want. The first few times I went I got a salmon taco with mango salsa that was to die for. In later visits I was told they didn't have any mango so I substituted something for it. Not as good. I hate to fall in love with a dish and then am not able to order it again. The one real drawback though is the lack of parking.They don't have customer parking so you have to drive around until you find a place on the street.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I'm a fan!! This is a great little place to grab dinner before going out to the pubs & music scene in the NoDa area. Usually busy, a little noisy, but the food is great and the selection is varied. Service is friendly if not the fastest in the world, and it's worth the wait. For the money, which isn't very much, it's stellar. It has a nice vibe, not fancy, but more on the bohemian side. If you like fish tacos and beer, this is your best bet in Charlotte!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

my food was over seasoned and it was very loud in the restaurant.I really don't recall what I had because there was so much lime juice on it that's all I could taste.I have no desire to go back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My favorite funky place in Charlotte. Menu changes frequently and always multiple great items to try. Definitely a hangout for fun and friends.