“Love!”

Ranked #11 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cabo Fish Taco is serves lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Serving fresh Baja Mexican Cuisine, featuring fresh seafood, chicken and steak. Cabo has a full bar, featuring over 13 original margaritas and a huge tequila list. In door and outdoor seating available. Also, offering a full to go menu.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place gotten better and better over the last couple of years. The chips and salsa are the only thing keeping me from giving it five stars. The chips don't taste "fresh" and hot. They are kind of bland. I really don't like the corn salsa either. However, the fish tacos are as good as some I had in California. They always have interesting specials, which gives me an opportunity to try something new. The waitresses and waiters are always friendly and have been very helpful for me because I have a couple of food allergies. It's difficult to get in on the weekend, but worth the wait!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat at Cabo's most every week. Sometimes it's a casual Friday evening after a hectic week. Or, it might be a late Sunday brunch, after church. Or it could be just because we need a dose of salsa. The salsa is always fresh, the portions ample, and the servers efficient and personable. In addition to the expected Mexican dishes, there is a list of specialties from throughout South America. I have no idea if those dishes are authentic, just that they are interesting and tasty. We'll be back again in a few days.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We absolutely love eating here. I do always tend to eat the same thing. The Shrimp Tacos....but they are so good. The Chips and salsa are always fresh. It is in a eccentric part of town and can be easily missed if you are not looking for it.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Definitely will be back! Tacos were fabulous. Refried beans were a bit bland for me but the rest of the food was very tasty and fresh.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I've eaten here a number of times and can't seem to bring myself to try other restaurants in the area. Can't beat the prices and the seafood is extremely fresh. The salmon tacos are great!

Been to Cabo Fish Taco Baja Seagrill? Share your experiences!