“Awesome Salsa Verde Chicken Soup - Flavorful Fish Taco”

Cabo Fish Taco Baja Seagrill
Ranked #10 of 2,372 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ithaca, New York
“Awesome Salsa Verde Chicken Soup - Flavorful Fish Taco”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

If we lived local, i'd be back a few times a month just for the soup. Unfortunately, I'll have to do my best in replicating it on my own. My wife and I ordered the wahoo tacos (to share) we both loved it, there were a lot of awesome asian flavors in the dish. We also ordered the queso dip, based on the rest of their dishes I thought there would be a little more "boldness" to the queso, it was okay, nothing special.

• Visited December 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Entrees were really good, the guacamole was disappointing.”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here knowing the good reviews from tripadvisor and having had friends confirm them.

When we sat we immediately got chips and corn salsa, both of which were really good, and the waiter got us drinks. We ordered guacamole for appetizer. This was quite disappointing, the guac was puréed and looked as if it were served with an ice cream scoop. We admitted like our guacamole chunky. Our orders were taking and we received more chips and corn salsa.

I had a chicken fajita that had a kiwi teriyaki marinade. I thought this was really good, flavors were great and you could tell the ingredients were fresh. My wife thought it was a bit too much Asian flavor in a taco but still thought it was good. She ordered the classic taco with white fried fish and a side of black beans and rice. She really enjoyed the entire meal. Fish was very flavorful, the fry was light and the soft shell taco had been flash fried. We both thought it was really good. She could not recall having had a better fish taco anywhere.

Cabo Fish Taco is about a 40 minute drive for us and we will definitely come back. If it were closer this would be a place we visited regularly.

• Visited January 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A Whole New Taco”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Whenever I have visitors from out of town this is my go to restaurant. I always go with the fish tacos and love that I can mix & match the meals. Love the shrimp tacos but can add a steak or chicken taco with it and finish it with the Mexican slaw. Staff is friendly and laid back, you never feel rushed no matter how busy and the decor is fun and colorful. They have excellent selection of local beers and margaritas are amazing.

• Visited November 2013
Boone, North Carolina
“"Excellent food"”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

For the record, I can eat about anything and I don't claim to be a foodie. My foodie friends, however, love this place. Anything you pick on the menu will be good, reasonably healthy, and not too greasy. The salsa "dip" for the chips is probably best eaten with a spoon. A little too chunky for dipping. The atmosphere is busy and loud. Not recommended for a quiet place to dine and have conversation.....mainly a place for enjoying the food.

• Visited January 2014
Easley, South Carolina
“Talk about a relaxed work place.....”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Everyone in this place is laid back and they love reggae music. Which really describes me….. maybe that why I like this place. This was my first visit here and I had the crab dip with pita chips. OMG! I was stuffed. Didn’t even get to order a fish taco. The food was good and maybe on my next visit I will get to eat a taco. My wife is vegan and there was several things that she could eat. So this place gets a thumbs up from me.

• Visited November 2013