“Great food and Atmosphere”

Cabo Fish Taco Baja Seagrill
Ranked #11 of 2,466 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cabo Fish Taco is serves lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Serving fresh Baja Mexican Cuisine, featuring fresh seafood, chicken and steak. Cabo has a full bar, featuring over 13 original margaritas and a huge tequila list. In door and outdoor seating available. Also, offering a full to go menu.
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

They brought out complementary chips and corn dip first and it was good! The place is quite unique and warm! I tried the beer battered white fish Taco and my friend ordered the Baja Bowl, if you like spicy that's a dish for you! The fish taco was good but big!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We went to Cabo Fish Taco with some friends who highly recommended the restaurant and we loved it. The vibe of the place was great and the food was delicious. They were featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and definitely deserved it. I had a hard time selecting something from the menu but ended up going with the seasoned chicken tacos (I don't eat fish/seafood) and they were great. My husband had the Mahi fish tacos and loved them. The portions were large and the chips and salsa were delicious. We went on a Sunday afternoon and the place was busy!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I always thought that this was just fish tacos. Well, I was wrong, wrong, wrong! Many choices and I tried the special calamari tacos. Margaritas were delicious and made from fresh squeezed juices. Fantastic crab and shrimp dip served with pita points. Sunday night was a good choice as it was not as crowded as other nights.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I travel the nation going to all the restaurants that were featured on Diners drive ins and dives, man vs. food and best thing I ever ate. I have literally been to probably 90% of these places and this was by far the best. The atmosphere is laid back and fun with great wait staff. But most importantly, the food is incredible. I didn't like fish before I came to this place and I now love it. Every table gets free chips with a corn salsa that is out of this world. However, the star of this place has to be the BBQ mahi mahi fish tacos. You get 2 huge tacos per order and every bite just seems better then the next. There is a lot that goes into these but all the flavors tie together perfectly to make in my opinion Thee best thing I have ever eaten. Charlotte has quite a gem!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We have frequented the Cabo in Blacksburg,VA quite often and looked forward to the same menu while celebrating my birthday with our daughter in Charlotte. The decor was nicer and the portions a plenty, but some of my favorites were missing from the menu. Both of the taco selections I had were a bit spicy. With all of the options Charlotte has, I will stick to the Cabo in Blacksburg.

Been to Cabo Fish Taco Baja Seagrill? Share your experiences!