“AAAAAmazing fish tacos!!!”

Ranked #11 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cabo Fish Taco is serves lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Serving fresh Baja Mexican Cuisine, featuring fresh seafood, chicken and steak. Cabo has a full bar, featuring over 13 original margaritas and a huge tequila list. In door and outdoor seating available. Also, offering a full to go menu.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We drove way out of our way to try this place since I had seen it on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives....and was I happy we did. The place was easy to find, had a funky vibe to it, really good service, and outstanding food! I tried the pomegranate margarita and my friend had a few different beers he loved. We had the BBQ mahi mahi tacos and the lemon wasabi wahoo tacos. We have eaten fish tacos from just about everywhere, and these were the best. Tons of fish stuffed in these oversized tacos, and the seasoning was out of this world. I highly recommend you try this place if you are anywhere in the Charlotte area....it is worth the drive.

There are newer reviews for Cabo Fish Taco Baja Seagrill

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Try the beer battered fish or shrimp tacos…enough said.

It's great food, good atmosphere, decent price, and they have some great beer on draft.

If you are in NoDa, you have to check this out. I was in Charlotte on a business trip and I had to stop in for dinner with a colleague.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The BBQ fish tacos and carne asana tacos were very good. They were overflowing with fish and steak respectively. I'm glad my wife and I got something different, I'm not sure I could have eaten 2 of either taco because they are very rich so we shared them with 1 a piece which was perfect. Wife got the slaw as a side which wasn't that great but the pasta salad was really delicious. I got one of the specialty margaritas which was 12 dollars, and it was not good. I do not like margaritas that use "mixes." If I pay 12 dollars for a drink I think you should be using fresh squeezed juices so I would avoid the margaritas. If the drinks were better would have given it 5 stars.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Bad part of town. Food average. They seem to try to over do everything. You can not hear in here to save your life. Plenty of other choices out there!

1  Thank StuartKas
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was in Charlotte on business this week. I have been going to Cabo Fish Taco on and off for the past few years. The Corn Salsa that was brought out looked like it had been baking in the sun for 3 days..no juice or wetness to it at all. Then got the Tomatillo salsa..or red salsa, not quite sure what they call it. Not going to mince words here, it tasted like tangy store bought salsa.

Salsa's were so awful we elected not to get entree and left.

This was one of my favorite places in Charlotte for a long time. No reason in going back for me, each time it seems to get worse.

1  Thank LostEdge