“I don't get this place...”

Cabo Fish Taco Baja Seagrill
Ranked #10 of 2,389 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“I don't get this place...”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Bad part of town. Food average. They seem to try to over do everything. You can not hear in here to save your life. Plenty of other choices out there!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank StuartKas

San Francisco, California
“Wow...really gone down hill.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was in Charlotte on business this week. I have been going to Cabo Fish Taco on and off for the past few years. The Corn Salsa that was brought out looked like it had been baking in the sun for 3 days..no juice or wetness to it at all. Then got the Tomatillo salsa..or red salsa, not quite sure what they call it. Not going to mince words here, it tasted like tangy store bought salsa.

Salsa's were so awful we elected not to get entree and left.

This was one of my favorite places in Charlotte for a long time. No reason in going back for me, each time it seems to get worse.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LostEdge
Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of the best vibes of any restaurant in town”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

living above cabo for a few years it was my regular go to joint. From the apps to the burrito's and then the nightly specials never a bad meal. toss in a few el cheapo's and you have yourself a party. I don't live in Charlotte anymore but I stop in to eat everytime I am in town..

don't miss it.

• Visited April 2013
Champaign, Illinois
“Excellent service & margaritas”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I loved the atmosphere and service at Cabo Fish Taco! Very friendly staff and excellent margaritas. It is also a great area to walk around after the meal.

• Visited August 2013
“Great Food, Atmosphere, Service”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Went there to meet friends from out of town. We got there a little before the big lunch rush. Server was a great mix of on top of everything without hovering over the table. The food came out quickly and was very good. I had the BBQ Mahi Tacos, as featured on DDD. They were everything that was advertised. I would highly recommend this place. Parking is on the street so take what is available, you may have to walk a couple blocks. When we left there were no open tables, so get there early or expect to wait a little bit. Well worth the wait though.

• Visited August 2013