“Memorable, unique, delicious!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Memorable, unique, delicious!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have been here a few times and have loved everything I have ever ordered. You will have to wait longer than most Mexican restaurants, but the food is great. The atmosphere inside is very loud, so if you are bothered by noise, go during slow hours of the day.

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I've been here twice now. The 1st time was definitely better than the 2nd. The 1st trip we both ordered burritos (shrimp and chicken and burrito verde) and they were ok. Today we got tacos (white fish and carne asada) and a burrito that was a special that had alligator sausage and crawfish. The steak taco was ok but the white fish was very bland. The burrito was flavorful but was cold and the peppers and onions needed to be sautéed more. The corn salsa that comes with chips before the meal is awesome.

Haven't had an issue with service either time.

The neighborhood is great and I will probably be back but only to have a drink or two bar hopping.

Broadview Heights, Ohio
“Food is good but the place is loud”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband had mahi mahi tacos and I had Tavarua tacos. We like hot and flavorful food so my husband's mahi tacos was plain for him but no big deal. He just put more lime juice and it was good to go. The Tavarua was delicious. I still put more lime juice and it was even better. We had jalapeno&cheese mash potato and it was yummy. The atmosphere was nice but too loud when there were lots of people. We went there around 7:30 pm on a weekday and still crowded but not a long wait. Overall, it was worth to drive to eat there.

Mexico, New York
“Hot summer nights”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great place for a spicy bite while walking the streets of NoDa...can't beat the atmosphere, brew and grub...awesome!

• Visited August 2011
“Awesome Guacamole in a Fun, Relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I saw this restaurant on the food network and have been wanting to try it. I learned that it recently expanded so now has two big dining rooms and space for large parties. They also have a little patio out front which looks like it would be a ton of fun in the summer time!! Unfortunately it was freezing when I was there! The atmosphere inside is super funky and fun. There are blight colors and huge murals all over the walls. It seems like a great place for a fun group dinner, but I also saw a good number of families with small children.
The food was delicious!! I highly recommend the guacamole and the crab dip, they were both amazing!! the bloody mary's were also fantastic- not too spicy and not too strong, but definitely had a kick! I also had a quesadilla and substituted the shrimp for mahi, which was great! very generous portions and very very tasty!!
The service was pretty bad, but we weren't in a rush so it wasn't a big deal to me. Either way, I'd definitely go back for dinner, or just drinks and apps! and cant wait to try it in the summer time!