“Average coffee shop.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dean & Deluca

Dean & Deluca
Reserve with OpenTable
Dean & Deluca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #198 of 2,340 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cameron Valley Parkway
Description: Just five minutes from the center city in the Southpark neighborhood is Charlotte's ultimate tasting experience, DEAN & DELUCA's Wine Room. Here we serve North Carolina's greatest selection of California wines, with more than 80 different wines by the glass and 1000 by the bottle. We also feature small production, hand-crafted vintages, many exclusive to DEAN & DELUCA. Enjoy your wine in our brand new, renovated and elegant setting or on “Charlotte’s Best Patio” where we also offer our delicious menu daily. The DEAN & DELUCA Wine Room is the perfect place to meet with friends, relax and enjoy wonderful wines and food. And if you are having a business meeting we’re happy to arrange your event
North Carolina
“Average coffee shop.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

We were looking for breakfast on a Saturday morning. Found this coffee shop and ordered coffee and muffins. Wish they would have told us about the hot breakfast that they serve. It was not clear whether or not they even served hot breakfast. Muffins were just okay.

Visited November 2011

Ashburn, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dangerously delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

Lots of delicious entrees and desserts, and good salad bar and wonderful bread when I'm being good.

Visited October 2011
Lexington, South Carolina
“What a treat to have this store in North Carolina!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

The store is much smaller than the SoHo store, but at least we have it here in North Carolina. Amazing baked goods and gourmet food selections!

Visited July 2011
La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
“Amazing in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

I read a review that the staff "seemed in a horrible mood" and I can't believe that at all! The staff was super friendly, the selection of food, beverages, spices, chocolates, was fantastic! I was so happy to see a Dean & Deluca in Charlotte as I'd never seen them outside of New York. You get what you pay for and the food here is work a couple extra dollars no doubt. If you love great food-do not miss stopping here!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarasota, Florida
“Dean & Deluca-- De-lectable and De-licious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I enjoying going out to Dean & Deluca for a special treat. Not only do they have unique items such as an artisan chocolate counter, various cheeses and fromages from around the world, a bakery and a coffee shop all in one building, BUT.... they also have a butcher shop, deli counter and sandwich shop! I enjoy shopping in their store and buying a variety of unique and gourmet items. Next, we head for the deli counter and have delicious house-made sandwiches on their fresh rosemary foccacia bread, piled with high quality meats and cheeses and a variety of veggies. Make sure you get something to take back with you, too. I might have to do some "arm-pulling," but I usually convince my husband that I must have a few pieces of artisan chocolate to eat at home later. Trust me, you have to go and decide for yourself. There is something for every "foodie", young and old alike!