“Amazing in every way!”
Review of Dean & Deluca

Dean & Deluca
Reserve with OpenTable
Dean & Deluca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #285 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cameron Valley Parkway
Description: Just five minutes from the center city in the Southpark neighborhood is Charlotte's ultimate tasting experience, DEAN & DELUCA's Wine Room. Here we serve North Carolina's greatest selection of California wines, with more than 80 different wines by the glass and 1000 by the bottle. We also feature small production, hand-crafted vintages, many exclusive to DEAN & DELUCA. Enjoy your wine in our brand new, renovated and elegant setting or on “Charlotte’s Best Patio” where we also offer our delicious menu daily. The DEAN & DELUCA Wine Room is the perfect place to meet with friends, relax and enjoy wonderful wines and food. And if you are having a business meeting we’re happy to arrange your event
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I read a review that the staff "seemed in a horrible mood" and I can't believe that at all! The staff was super friendly, the selection of food, beverages, spices, chocolates, was fantastic! I was so happy to see a Dean & Deluca in Charlotte as I'd never seen them outside of New York. You get what you pay for and the food here is work a couple extra dollars no doubt. If you love great food-do not miss stopping here!

There are newer reviews for Dean & Deluca

Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I enjoying going out to Dean & Deluca for a special treat. Not only do they have unique items such as an artisan chocolate counter, various cheeses and fromages from around the world, a bakery and a coffee shop all in one building, BUT.... they also have a butcher shop, deli counter and sandwich shop! I enjoy shopping in their store and buying a variety of unique and gourmet items. Next, we head for the deli counter and have delicious house-made sandwiches on their fresh rosemary foccacia bread, piled with high quality meats and cheeses and a variety of veggies. Make sure you get something to take back with you, too. I might have to do some "arm-pulling," but I usually convince my husband that I must have a few pieces of artisan chocolate to eat at home later. Trust me, you have to go and decide for yourself. There is something for every "foodie", young and old alike!

Reviewed March 10, 2010

Dean and Deluca is in a great location that is close to south park mall as well as many other cute little shops. The food is wonderful. My only complaint were the prices. The food was good but not quite that good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 23, 2008

Great super-casual dining option for the foodie. It can be really affordable depending on what you pick, and the selection is broad.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed June 30, 2008

EXPENSIVE and food not that great... I could get a better salad from a bag at the grocery store.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook