“Nice sidewalk seating and great yogurt”

Cherry Berry Yogurt Bar
Ranked #47 of 69 Dessert in Charlotte
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Just a nice diversion on a nice evening! Close to so many things.
Not much more to say. Self serve yogurt with all the toppings is great anytime.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My husband and I visit here frequently in the summer to grab a frozen yogurt and stroll along the nearby greenway. The selection of yogurt and toppings is great here, and unlike most serve-yourself frozen yogurt places we've tried in Charlotte, the yogurt here does not have that tangy aftertaste - it is sweet, which is how I think frozen yogurt ought to be! The service is always friendly and they're happy for you to try the yogurt with their sample cups first.

Side note...the "were you here for..." options don't include snack/dessert, which is what we were here for...so I settled for "coffee or tea," which is not why we were there...

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed creating my own yogurt Sundae. Lots of wonderful flavors and a variety of toppings made it difficult to choose just one. The beauty of it is you don't have to!

Been to Cherry Berry Yogurt Bar? Share your experiences!