“Always Good!”

Ranked #53 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
“Always Good!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Crowded as always. But it's for good reason.

Probably the most consistent restaurant for good food, good service, and good atmosphere.

Will always go back!!

“Best BBQ!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Had sampler platter, everything was fantastic! Pulled bbq was my favorite. Sides are great. Had collards, mac n cheese and sweet potato fries. Great service as well!

• Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place for Barbecue & to hang out w/friends!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The barbecue brisket was really great! We ate outside at their patio and they had a live band. Fun atmosphere with delicious food! I highly recommend this place!

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great BBQ Ribs!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

During our layover in Charlotte, NC, friends brought us to Mac's for an early dinner. Our waitress, Tara L, was just so friendly and provided outstanding service!! Our food order arrived quickly and was nice & hot! Our ribs were very tasty and served with 2 sides. They offer 2 portion sizes - I had regular and my husband had the larger portion - both of us had extra ribs! I would definitely return here on our next visit!

• Visited March 2014
Luck, Wi
“Recommended by my hotel”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I wanted to try a local place for lunch and my hotel mentioned this place. On the outside, it does give off an aura of a biker bar,but once you step inside, you'll find yourself in a regular sports bar. There's a wide selection of beers available, and many old taps line the walls as decoration now.

I thought I ordered the Carolina Brisket sandwich but the server brought out a Philly steak wrap...whatever, maybe I didn't point to the right thing. I was very pleased with the speed it was brought out. My server, Rosalie, was one of those with a large tattoo on her back and she definitely didn't have an attitude. In fact, she read my sweatshirt and knew I was from out of town before I even told her. She would always stop by and ask if I needed anything, and when I asked for places to go/see while I'm in town, she went out of her way to give me options and even asked a coworker for recommendations.

The food was good, however I don't think it was anything over the top extraordinary. I would go back for drinks and dinner and recommend the place.if I lived here.

• Visited March 2014